CopaDelCL.co.uk is run under the trading name of Cure Leukaemia (registered charity number: 1100154). Cure Leukaemia is a Company Limited by guarantee (No. 4569174).
Floor 3, Suite 309,
2-6 Colmore Row
Telephone: 0121 236 9202
Copa Del Cure Leukaemia
- By registering your team for the Copa Del Cure Leukaemia football tournament, you agree to committing to the agreed price of a team of 10 (£2,750) or a team of 10 plus an ex-pro (£3,500), unless agreed otherwise.
- All team payments must be received 4 weeks prior to the event date (Friday 15th October 2021) unless agreed otherwise.
- All ex-pros will be announced within 4 weeks of the event date (Friday 15th October 2021) and teams who purchase the option to have an ex-pro in their team reserve the right to change their squad to a normal team of 10 if the ex-pro is not mutually agreeable.
- Cure Leukaemia reserves the right to refuse any team names that they feel may be rude or offensive.
- If any behaviour during the event is deemed inappropriate or offensive, Cure Leukaemia reserve the right to disqualify teams and/or individuals.
- The team name you submit will be the name that is included on all marketing materials as well as social media in the build up to the event and on the event day.
- Each team will receive 11 team kits (shirts, shorts and socks). Kit sizes must be submitted within 3 months of the event date and cannot be changed after this date. There will be 32 different kits for the tournament and the event organisers (Cure Leukaemia) will decide on kit colours for each team. Each kit will bear the logo of the company where applicable. If no team logo in the correct format is provided, the Cure Leukaemia logo will be present on the kit. Each team captain is responsible for taking their team’s kit away with them after the event.
- All vehicles parked or valuables and belongings left in changing rooms or across the site are left at the owners’ risk.
- Multiple teams per company are possible – there is no limit to the number of teams you can submit.
- The tournament has capacity for a minimum of 16 and maximum of 32 teams.
- All players attending on the day must agree to the waiver form agreement otherwise will be refused permission to play. The team captain, and not the event organiser, is responsible in ensuring that his players have completed their waiver forms correctly.
- All players attending consent to the use of photos and footage taken on the day. If any players do not consent, they must make themselves aware to the event organisers before the event.